Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Alaskametro rocks my rack!

Hey guys, after realizing my last two posts glitched out and never actually posted, I've been kinda not really inclined to blog lately, BUT, I just wanted to drop a quick post (assuming it doesn't glitch) and let you know about some really sexy stuff at the Rock Your Rack event! Proceeds benefits the National Breast Cancer Foundation, which is a cause close to my heart.

Alaskametro rocks my rack!_001
Alaskametro's exclusive item, which has a 100% donation is a gorgeous lace bralette which comes in 6 different colours and includes appliers for damn near everything! I'm wearing the peach above, although the windlight on the sim has changed the colour a bit.

Alaskametro rocks my rack!_002
also, my warm fall-toned nails are out right now from Dark Passions at the Pumpkin Town event! The Next November nails are actually a FREE gift right now at the event!

Style Card:

Skin: Lumae -  Eirtae - T1 - Milk // Bare
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Abby Mesh Hair - Fudge
Head: Catwa - Aisha [Fatpack]
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Evening
Body: Belleza - Freya [Full]
Nails: Dark Passions - Next November (Omega) - FREE! - Event item! - For The Pumpkin Town
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Karina Karina Daydreamer Necklace
Top: Alaskametro -Karena - bralet - Peach Event item! - For Rock Your Rack! [EXCLUSIVE]
Jeans: Blueberry -Luxe Box September - Jeans - For Luxe Box [No Longer Available]

No comments:

Post a Comment