It's beginning to look a lot like Krissmuss...(Part 2 - Dirty Little Secret!)

by - 5:51 PM

So, in my last post I covered the Twisted Krissmuss item from Songbird, which is perfect if you're looking for something that is christmas themed without shouting it from the rooftop. Dirty Little Secret, on the other hand, has out an outfit that absolutely screams christmas from the top of its lungs!
This Christmas-themed outfit from Dirty Little Secret is just plain fun and every bit of it just says Christmas to me.Everything I'm wearing comes with the outfit including the jacket, boots, tee, and leggings! 


These boots are just too cute. Can you believe they're included?!


The tee that is included with this outfit has a fun Christmas tree printed on it, which I think adds just that last little great detail.

If you've been keeping up with Ploom's 12 days of christmas, then you know that day 3's new pose was this fabulous seated pose. the wreath is included. This is perfect for all of your holiday photo needs!


and Finally, I have to say that Lumae skins + my Alli Loud mouth always = ♥! The skin I have on is Lumae's Star in the Winterberry makeup (tone 2, of course!) which is the other EXCLUSIVE item for the Winter Trend fair. I hope you've grabbed both of these skins because this fair is OVER!


Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Star - Winterberry - tone 2 - Winter trend fair EXCLUSIVE!
Hair: Ploom - Meep! - Ploomage/Reds pack (12 days of Christmas - day 2!)
Eyes: Song - Chibi eyes 
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Mouth: Loud mouth - Alli
Hands: Slink - Avatar enhancement hands - Casual
Piercings: Cute Poison - Frosted piercings

House: Barnesworth Anubis - carraway bungalow (with snow topper)

Location: My home on the Blake sea! (Sorry, no SLURL for you!)

You May Also Like

0 comments