Lazy weekend with Mimi and me

by - 9:55 PM

Hey guys! So, it's the last weekend before Thanksgiving, which is a huge deal in my family, and this year it's an extra big deal because, for the first time, I'm going to be the one cooking for my loved ones, so I'm taking this weekend and trying to de-stress as much as possible, spend quiet time by myself, and well, just be lazy! What better way to accomplish this than spending time in some cute jammies, in bed, with an adorable little puppy?!

So, first things first, I'd like to apologize for showing you these shoes because they're actually not available anymore. These were exclusively for 21Shoe from Lassitude and Ennui, however, I am absolutely in LOVE with them, so I could not resist showing them off! These shoes themselves ARE available in other colours, but the pink and white combo is a thing of the past.


Next, I'd like to introduce you to Mimi! Mimi is an adorable french bulldog puppy from Oopsie! These are gatcha items, so if you find you're not fond of the colour you pull, you can always trade with your friends! I think the one I got is my favourite!


and now, my lovely readers, it's time for Mimi and I to settle down, chill out, and enjoy what's left of our weekend in some cute PJ's from Luxuria!

Style card

Skin: The Skinnery - Hazel - Bare face - Milk
Hair: Ploom - Sugar - Ploomage
Eyes: Song - Chibi eyes - Spacey
Body/Hands/Feet: Themeshproject - Beta Deluxe body - Female/hands relaxed/feet Ouch!
Lippie: Pink Acid - Juicy Fruit Lips V2 - Pink Lemonade - $L0/FREE!/In-store gift!
Lashes: Mon Cheri - falsies
Piercings: Cute Poison - Starlust piercings
Dress: Luxuria - Ameilia Dress - Blue
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui - Nevermore heels - Pink (unrigged) - Event item/no longer available
Collar: Boom! - Precious bow collar - carnation
Puppy: Oopsie - French bulldog puppy - white


You May Also Like

0 comments