Spin some cotton candy with me!

by - 6:28 PM

Hey guys! If you haven’t heard yet, the cotton candy hunt has begun! This hunt is absolutely MASSIVE and features some of the best creators on the grid. Now, each hunt gift costs $L2, so this is NOT a freebie hunt, however, I’ll be doing my best to show you as many gifts as I can over my next few posts, starting today with some of the sponsor stores, so that you’ll know exactly what you want and what you don’t want! For more information on the hunt itself, check out the official website [HERE] 

Firstly, the gift from Pink acid is the lovely bright pink lippie and pink lashes I have on! The pack includes tattoo layer lipstick, upper and lower lashes, and appliers for the loud mouth. In my mouth is the gift from Amai, which is bacon in special cotton candy colours! The pack includes both the colour I’m wearing and one where the colours are inverted. Like my skin? Better hurry because the skin I have on here is a limited edition item from Pixystix! The Iridia skin comes in the cream tone and features soft pink lips and bold blue eye shadow (I have lippie on here over it!), and the pack includes appliers for EVERYTHING, as well as a ton of different skin options! While my hair is NOT a hunt item, it’s definitely worth grabbing. The Becca hair is an exclusive item from Ploom for this round of FaMESHed. I always like to grab the ploomage pack of ploom’s exclusives because they don’t hang around long, and you never see them again! The colour I have on here is from the new colors pack (formerly pinks/blues/greens/etc, now joined in ONE pack!)

NEXT we have the beautiful Lisa skin from Wow skins! (this one IS a hunt gift!) The skin comes in the tan tone with a cleavage and no cleavage option, the pack does NOT include appliers of any kind, however, I found several that were compatible including the ones from the recent easter egg hunt. OVER the skin, I am wearing the absolutely amazing Filigree glaze from newly re-branded Folly (formerly Skinthesis). This item, and the new brand, is getting its debut at the fantasy faire, and I think they’re off to an amazing start!

Here I’ve paired the Lisa skin with the gifts from Epic and TartCake. The melty bodysuit from Epic comes with a system layer body suit and appliers for Lolas Tangos, lush breasts,Vstrings breasts, and phat/cute azzes, and the Halfsies socks from TartCake come with sock layer socks as well as appliers for your azz and also for Slink feet.

Third, Lolita has this really cute pink High-waisted skirt and white bandeau top as their prize. I’m wearing it here with the Leo stockings, which are a hunt prize from Static. The skirt from lolita comes in all 5 standard mesh sizes, and includes the alpha, the top comes on several system layers, and includes an applier for Lolas Tangos breasts.

Next up we have the prize from Modanna. The jeans I have on come in the version you see, as well as a torn version, and the pack includes an applier HUD with appliers for the azzes as well as the ghetto booty and the brazillia booties.

Finally, last but most certainly not least, is the bunny girl set from Kathaarian! This really cute and sexy set comes in 2 colours (pink and blue!) and includes a mesh bodysuit with tail on the bum, mesh ears, and a bow tie collar to match! How cute is this! Stay tuned for more prizes and sweetness, and happy hunting!

Style card:
Non hunt prize skinPixystix - Iridia – Cream (LIMITED EDITION)
HairPloom - Becca – Ploomage (for faMESHed)
Hands & feet by Slink
ShoesThe sugar garden – Bubbles heels – black
TattooFolly – Tintable glaze tattoo – Filigree (Fantasy faire item)

You May Also Like

0 comments