Pretty pastel pieces placed daintily together

by - 11:30 AM

 Hey guys! I am SUCH a dunce! I actually thought I hit "publish" on this post last night, and APPARENTLY I did not. I am seriously kicking myself this morning!

I always rush over to grab the FLF hair that Wasabi pills puts out because it’s usually a new release, and the 2 colours (crystal pink and crystal violet) are exclusively available for just one day! Earlier today, the fabulous Xiu did a beautiful job showing off the pink version of this hair [HERE] but I wanted to pair the purple with all of my pretty pastels!


My beautiful mint-green floral coffin shaped purse is a FLF item from Adore & abhor, and I absolutely HAD to have it! It’s only available today, so you’d better hurry and grab it, and while you’re there, do check out the sale they have going on! Everything in their shop is 50% off right now, and there are just way too many good deals for me to list

My lovely little yellow sundress is a free lucky board prize from Cila. The dress is FITTED MESH, and as such, only comes in one size, however, I tried this on a huge number of shapes in a wide array of sizes, and it fit about 90% of them beautifully with no modification, and the rest with slight shape tweaking, so this is definitely a must-try item for anyone who is new to the fitmesh world! You DO have to join the group, however, it’s free!

and finally, these suuuuuuper cute nails are a freebie from A:S:S! I LOVE the little beards! A:S:S has put these out (in 8 great glittery colours) in celebration of Conchita Wurst becoming the first drag queen to win the Eurovision competition. I say congratulations, and you go, girl!

Style Card:

HairWasabi pills – Hanako – crystal violet – $L50 for FLF
Skin – Essences – Cho – Light rose
Nails – A:S:S – Conchita – $L0/freebie
PurseAdore & abhor – coffin Purse – mint – $L50 for FLF
DressCila – sweet floral ruffled LBY – $L0/free/lucky board prize
ShoesThe sugar garden – ruffle platforms – pink

SimSea ranch!

You May Also Like

0 comments