The Etherial princess

by - 7:57 PM

So, the next round of the Fantasy Room is set to start the 4th of March, but I have a few sneak peeks for you!
The adorable easel to my right is from Fashiowl poses, and the pond to my left is from Tiar

my lovely dress is a fantasy room item from Les Encantades

Aren't I lovely in all of my rainbow-y glory? The skin I have on is a special one of a kind skin made just for me as a prize for being the first to collect every single Miss January skin at cStar Limited! The skin is absolutely one of a kind, and is absolutely gorgeous. Jasmine did an absolutely amazing job! ♥

The collar around my throat is the newest release from A Master's Eye, it is based on a collar worn by Danerys from Game of thrones :3


Style Card:

Skin: cStar Limited - Skyler 2014 - Shine - One of a kind/Not available anywhere
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Selena - Iceberg - $L250 per pack
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy elf ears - Long - $L777
Collar: A Master's Eye - Stormborn collar - Silver - $L375
Horn: Panik - Magic unicorn - rainbow - Project limited exclusive/no longer available
Dress: Les Encantades - Bella Spring dress - Moonstone - $L100
Easel: Fashiowl poses - Spring Painting Easel - $L70
Pond: Tiar - Forest pond girl -

All other decor pieces were used and credited in my previous post here: [POST!]

You May Also Like

0 comments