Listen to my Aria...

by - 1:41 PM

So, the 20th round of the Boobies planet has begun! This round doesn't run for too long, so make sure to check it out!

I love the "Aria" outfit from Lushish Catz! It's super sassy, perfect for a night out in a great city! The city in my background is actually Philadelphia, which is where I'm from!

I adore the kiss mark on the bum of these shorts!

My brand-spankin' new ears are from Mandala, they have more options than I can even mention!

 My super pointy shoes are from Sakide! While they're not a Boobies planet item, they are still absolutely amazing

For my extra-sexy outfit, check out The Boobies Planet, for the few things I'm NOT wearing from there, check out my...

Style Card:
Skin: Glam Affair - Mokatana - Europa 08 - previous collabor88 item
Hair: [elikatira] - Jennie - Essentials
Ears: Mandala - fantasy elf ears - long
Eyes: KMADD - sampler pack
Piercing: Cute Poison - Legion Piercing
Shoes: Sakide - Racy boots - Black/white - VIP gift 

You May Also Like

0 comments