Thursday, February 6, 2014

Listen to my Aria...

So, the 20th round of the Boobies planet has begun! This round doesn't run for too long, so make sure to check it out!

I love the "Aria" outfit from Lushish Catz! It's super sassy, perfect for a night out in a great city! The city in my background is actually Philadelphia, which is where I'm from!

I adore the kiss mark on the bum of these shorts!

My brand-spankin' new ears are from Mandala, they have more options than I can even mention!

 My super pointy shoes are from Sakide! While they're not a Boobies planet item, they are still absolutely amazing

For my extra-sexy outfit, check out The Boobies Planet, for the few things I'm NOT wearing from there, check out my...

Style Card:
Skin: Glam Affair - Mokatana - Europa 08 - previous collabor88 item
Hair: [elikatira] - Jennie - Essentials
Ears: Mandala - fantasy elf ears - long
Eyes: KMADD - sampler pack
Piercing: Cute Poison - Legion Piercing
Shoes: Sakide - Racy boots - Black/white - VIP gift 

No comments:

Post a Comment