Faun over me!

by - 8:25 PM

I am always excited when I see new releases from my favourite stores, and today is no exception!
Among the new releases from Tameless is this ADORABLE outfit. It includes almost everything I'm wearing! Shoes, stockings, skirt, top, arm warmers, and even appliers (which I'm *not* wearing, for a change)... this outfit has you covered from head to toe, and it comes in 3 equally cute colours!

The newest release from {Amai} is the yummy dango I'm nomming on! I chose the "Hanami" or tri-colour version, which is traditionally made and served during the sakura blossom viewing season in Japan, and it also happens to be my favourite! The pack comes with 9 "flavours" in 3 different versions: scripted to open your mouth, non-scripted, and a materials enabled version of both the scripted and non scripted ones, as well 1 rezzable dango

Here is a close-up of my skin, as well as the cute faun makeup I have on! Don't you just want to faun over me? My skin is actually a skin sold for use with the toddledoo avatar, however, it has all of the normal "bits and bobs" and functions perfectly well as an adult skin, or even for a child avatar!

Okay, enough with the bad puns... here's my...

Style Card:
Skin: {Babysteps} Tawny Skin - NOTE: this skin is sold to be used with the toddledoo avatar, HOWEVER, it is no different than a normal skin, and works perfectly with normal avatars as well! and it's adorable!
Shape: (Byte Sized Shapes) Melting Sorbet
Hair: Tameless - Gia - Naturals
Eyes: IKON - Promise Eyes - Fjord - I do not know if these are still available, they were this month's VIP group gift!
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Makeup: +Half-Deer+ Faun Face Makeup
Body dots: ~*By Snow*~ Reindeer Spots (Tintable)
Mouth nom: {Amai} - Dango. - Script - Hanami
Face piercings: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing
Chest piercings: Cute Poison - Reticent Piercing
Ears: +Half-Deer+ - Deer Ears [White] FLF
Horns: [Auxiliary] - In Dreams - Horns - Ivory
Necklace: Noodles - Unicorn Cameo Rose Gold/Purple
Choker: *BOOM* - Precious Bow Choker - pitch
Outfit: Tameless - Classic Cutie Dress - Black

You May Also Like

0 comments