Christmas shopping!

by - 10:22 PM

So' a lot of my posts lately have been super quickie ones.. and this is going to be another! This time of the year is extremely busy for me... I have a HUGE family, a small house, and lots to plan and do...

So today, I spent the whole day christmas shopping, in SL as well as away from my keyboard! I decided to dress a bit more festively in SL than when I was AFK though, because sometimes it's just fun to be festive! The cute dress, boots, and necklace I have on are all from Tameless. The outfit has a texture change HUD and has 3 colour options: Blue, green, and red! (Outfit ALSO includes tangos appliers, which I took off and forgot till after I was done taking pics)

Like I said, this one's another super quickie! I've been rushing around like mad today... and yesterday... but I always have time for the...

Style Card:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fernanda - FREE group gift!
Skin: Essences - Cho - Light rose
Hands: Slink - Avatar enhancement hands - Casual
Eye shadow: [mock Cosmetics] - Silver (light iced) Liz Shadow
Blush: [mock Cosmetics] - Winter Rainbow Collection Blush - [Terra Rosa]
Horns: .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. - Vector Horns - White - FREE
Headband: Le Poppycock *Silver Bells Garland* - FREE - The Invite only hunt
Outfit: Tameless - Snowflake outfit - Red
Bag: +DV8+ Morrhigan Velvet Handbag

You May Also Like

0 comments