Saying goodbye at the end of the world. - image heavy post

by - 8:27 AM

Throughout my time in SL, I have been many places, seen many things, and done just about everything you can do... but I have never seen anywhere as beautiful as world's end garden. Sometimes when I am so sad that I just want everything to end, and I don't want to be around anyone, I go there and I just sit and look around at the ever-changing world, and somehow... I feel better. This place was my home when I had none, my escape from everything, and has meant so much to me over the years, and now... it's time to say goodbye. The creator and owner of World's end garden has decided that it's time for this world to end. As I write this, WEG has about 24 hours left on this grid... and even though this is a fashion blog, I just wanted to share with you the beauty of this world before it's gone forever.



Fond memories... 


Nothing is ever what it seems...


Lucia Genesis, thank you for sharing your world with all of SL. I bow my head in reverence, and wish you nothing but the best in all of your endeavors, current and future.

Sorry for the lack of fashion talk in this post, sometimes I just feel the need to share something personal. What is this little doll wearing in the garden at the end of the world? check the...

Style Card:
Hair: Tameless Hadley - Naturals
Skin: .{yumyums}. {0} Alli Skin - Vampyre - body mod expo exclusive
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. June Gift - Galaxy Eyes
Lips: .Loud Mouth. - Alli
Teeth: .Loud Mouth. - Vampire Teeth
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Collar: .Pekka. Chain Collar [Silver]
Necklace: EarthStones Tempest Gothic Cross Necklace - Hers Garnet
Earrings: EarthStones Black Spider Earring
Dress: ::: B@re Rose ::: Maara
Boots: [Lindsey Warwick] Crushers<3  Platform Boots (Mesh) ***NOIR***
Doll key: *Dilly Dolls* The Windup Key INT - BWhite

You May Also Like

0 comments