Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate...

by - 11:01 PM

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL "TALK LIKE A PIRATE" DAY!!

So, in case you didn't know, September 19th is "Talk like a pirate" day, so I decided to get really into the spirit of the day and be a pirate! (sans-eyepatch). Yargh, Matey!


Yargh! I'll be pillagin' your village with my DECO Legends -  Treacherous Sabre (demon colour)!


but..... why is the rum gone? Why is the rum ALWAYS gone? This face is why the rum is always gone!


Of course, with these super hot "infatuation EX" boots from 7 Exits, you may just want to let me have all of your booty!


Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

Super short post is super short!


Style card:

Skin: Essences - Sash 01 ~ light rose ~ blonde
Hair: >TRUTH< Rashida - raven
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. June Gift - Galaxy Eyes - no longer available
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Gesture
Hat: *Rag Dollz* Charlotte The Merciless - pirate tricorn
Outfit: Ho wear:: Captain Candy purple ::
Shoes: 7 Exits Infatuation EX (Fat Pack)
Necklace: [VoiD] Necklace -- Key to My Heart - no longer available
Collar: !Blah. (My Cute Spiky Choker) Black & Red


You May Also Like

0 comments