Look at me, I'm a kitty cat!

by - 4:36 PM

Look at me, I'm a Kitty cat!
I wear a bowl of peanuts for a hat!
And if I eat them all, I will get fat!
Blah Blah Blah, I'm a Kitty Cat!

Okay so, I am an animal lover. I love all animals big and small, scaly and furry, even the ones most girls don't like... Except birds... birds scare the shit out of me... (what kind of person likes spiders and snakes, but is afraid of birds?!) A friend of mine handed me a note card the other day that absolutely broke my heart. Voshie, the owner of La Petite Morte is having some kitty troubles. Alli, (which is actually my name away from SL, but mine is spelled Allie) her lovely little kitty is very very sick. Now, instead of just asking for handouts, Voshie put out a skin and a kitty face tattoo as a special edition to help cover the vet bills for Alli. I popped over to the shop with every intention of buying both whether I liked them or not, because I always try to help when I can, but had no idea how much I was going to LOVE both the skin and tattoo them when I got home!




I loved them so much that I put together TWO outfits to go with!



I actually went back to La Petite Morte to see if there was an update on Alli kitty and found out that other designers have added items to the area as well! All of these items are inexpensive, and send 100% of the profit straight to Voshie and her kitty cat.

Mew meow meow! (That's cat for "here's the style card!")


 Style Card:

Common Items:
~Skin: .la petite morte. wixson For Alli SE
~Eyes: FATEeyes (large) v2.0
~Tattoo: .la petite morte. cat face makeup

Outfit 1:
~Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Crystal pink
~Dress: --[Pins & Needles]-- Pretty Kitty outfit dress
~Shoes: --[Pins & Needles]-- Pretty Kitty outfit boots
~Stockings:  --[Pins & Needles]-- Pretty Kitty outfit stockings
~Collar:  --[Pins & Needles]-- Pretty Kitty outfit collar
~Bracelets: [KRY.moda] ..:FULLPERM:.. 05 Double Studs Mesh Bracelet Collar - these were a gift from my partner, I do not have a SLURL for them...
~Hairband:  --[Pins & Needles]-- Pretty Kitty outfit Hairband with bow

Outfit 2:
~Hair: >TRUTH< Dolly - fairyfloss
~Dress: :::Sn@tch Mesh Ginger Leopard Dress (Lime):::
~Shoes: [ADN] Born this way platform boots
~Stockings: ::Sn@tch Bloody Revenge Nylons (Black):::
~Collar: --[Pins & Needles]-- MewMew collar (Not for sale)
~Necklace: Blah. My pure heart necklace - short
~Bracelets: <UTILIZATOR> - Punk bracelets - these are free!!
~Headwear: Sanu Kitty-cat head cuppie - blue
~Tattoo 2: cStar - leopard print - pastel rainbow shadow

You May Also Like

0 comments