Have some pride!

by - 6:41 AM

Hey guys! Happy pride month!
On the sexual orientation scale, I consider myself Pansexual. What exactly does this mean? No, I'm not in love with cookware....although those rainbow pieces are pretty lovely. Pansexual means that I'm attracted to people based on their personality, and who they are as a person, regardless of how they look, their sex, their gender, etc. I'm interested in people of all genders, and races, but I need to enjoy who they are as a person to be actually attracted to them.
On the gender spectrum, I consider myself fairly non-binary, and gender-fluid. What does this mean? Well, it's slightly different from person to person, but for me, it means that I feel like neither of the traditional genders fit me very well. I exhibit characteristics of both males and females, although currently my physical body type is quite feminine.
On the sadder side of things, while I have no problem telling these facts to the entire internet, to my family, I'm simply a heterosexual female who has no sexual or social deviations. My family is extremely strict, and very religious, so I've never been able to celebrate pride in person. Instead, I dress up my SL avatar, and celebrate quietly, by myself.

This year, I grabbed a few rainbowlicious items for $L50 each from the Anthem event, and a few for $L99 each from Pride at home! I put them together to form a fun daytime look, and some PJ's too! There's a TON of items at both events, so don't forget to check them out!



A special mention to this absolutely GORGEOUS limited edition skin from Stix! The fae skin in stardust tone is currently still available, but only a few copies remain! This skin is stunning! Both plain (no makeup) and cosmic (shown!) variants are available. The pack includes everything you need, whether you use appliers or BOM (shown!), and works with a ton of mesh bodies and heads. I'm currently wearing it on the LAQ Ivy head with a shape I made myself, but there are shapes included for LAQ noelle and Scarlet, and both shapes are copy/mod! Go grab a demo, and pick up this skin RIGHT NOW!


STYLE CARD

Body: LEGACY - mesh body
Skin: Stix - Faye - Cosmos - LIMITED EDITION
Brows: Izzie's - BOM eyebrows - Lilac
Hair: barberyumyum - L13 - FATPACK - @ Anthem June 2020
Head: LAQ - Ivy
Eyes: euphoric - Bewitched Eyes Collection (Powder Pack/LAQ March)
Body Blush: Caise - Notice me senpai body blush

Outfit 1
Top: Momochuu - Riro top - For Pride at home!
Shorts: SALT - POPPY SHORTS - RAINBOW - $L50 - @ Anthem June 2020

Outfit 2
Top: RIOT - Tori Rolled-Sleeve Tee (Wet) - For Pride at home!
Shorts: Blueberry - Pride 2020 - Shorts & Belts - For Pride at home!
Shoes: Reign - Jellysee - Volt
Necklace: Violet Voltaire - harajuku girls necklace
Collar: Cae :: Bound :: Collar
Earrings: Violet Voltaire - Cuppycake birthday set

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Aloha (Rainbow) - For Pride at home!
Lighting: FOXCITY. Projector Light - Love Is Love - FREE IN STORE GIFT!

p.s. This took absolutely -ages- to post! My internet carrier has been having fairly constant outages and slowdowns which has made doing anything REAL FUN. Anyway. Lots of love from me, and also #blacklivesmatter ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments