A very special rezday!

by - 8:37 AM

So, tomorrow is a very special rezday for me (for those of you who don't know, your "rezday" is the day when you created your SL avatar! For me, that was Feb 10th, 2010!). Feb 10th this year marks my 10th rezday. Holy shit. 10 years. So, normally, I go all out for birthdays and rezdays and spend way too much money on whatever I want and post about it, and I still plan to do that, but I also wanted to do something else. I have put together a look that costs exactly $L0. That's right, nothing I am wearing in this post has cost me a single penny! Not even a group join fee. It's been an interesting challenge, but I think I did pretty well.

[please note: the bodies come with fingernails and toenails, I simply had a moment of derp and forgot to put them on, and didn't realize until I was processing my photos...]

I took a look at the brand new New Citizens Inc, which has a lot of great information for new residents, and a ton of blast from the past freebies, but they have a whole new area that is just waiting to be filled with current goodies from great designers! One of the NEW gifts you can get here is the RuthToo body, and her male counterpart RothToo! These are bento rigged mesh bodies that also include mesh heads, hands, feet, etc! I have not tried the Roth male body yet, but Ruth wasn't too hard to find clothing for. Ruth's top half, hands, and feet, are a damn close match for the Maitreya body, though her hips and booty aren't quite the same. However, she does fit standard sized fitted mesh on both top and bottom! (as well as some loose bottom maitreya dresses). She supports Bakes On Mesh, and looks quite cute with a variety of skins! The lingerie I'm wearing above is system layer, was a free gift at The Free Dove, and includes a few different variants (as well as appliers!)

After that, I took a look over at the Free Dove, and, honestly, I picked up WAY too many amazing freebies! You can really get anything you need here; hair, skin, shoes, clothing, makeup, underwear, the whole kit & caboodle!
 
Finally, I stopped over to the legendary Blueberry. Yup, THAT Blueberry, and picked up the latest group gift, which is a whole outfit! The group is even free to join! Be still, my heart.
check out the HUD for this outfit!! You get every single normal blueberry colour for each piece! All of the options are there, everything!
STYLE CARD

Body: RuthToo - FREE - Available at the New Citizens Inc freebie area & also at Little Black Dress
Head: RuthToo - FREE - included with the Ruth body
Eyes: Euphoric - Fem Mesh Eyes - FREE - Group Gift: Euphoric Store Group
Hair: Analog Dog - Ermine - Mix - FREE - Gift @ The Gacha Garden
Skin: Esode - Kiara skin - FREE - Gift @ the Free Dove
Shape: Made by me, sorry!
Collar: Chop Zuey - Sweetheart Choker - FREE - Gift @ the Free Dove
Outfit 1: D!vine Style - Underwear - Victoria Set 2 - FREE - Gift @ the Free Dove
Outfit 2: Hilly Halaan - Evelyn Dress SET - FREE - Gift @ the Free Dove
Pose: Po^Z - Charm - FREE - Gift @ the Free Dove
Outfit 3Blueberry - Tank Top & Denim Skirt - FREE - Group Gift: Blueberry VIP group
Jewelry: Earthstones -  Lora set - Sunstone - Gold - FREE - Gift @ the Free Dove
Shoes: Baby Monkey - New Leanna Pumps Basics - FREE - Gift @ the Free Dove
Bag/Pose: Ella poses  - FREE - Gift @ the Free Dove
Backdrop: Pseudo - Ritz Closet Backdrop - Princess 
Location: Backdrop City

You May Also Like

0 comments