Look of the day - 11/04/2022

by - 10:13 AM

Hey

So I basically don't log into SL anymore, and there's a lot of reasons for that, but today I'm bored and sick, so.... here's a look made from eggstravaganza items. Details below, as always.




STYLE CARD:

Skin: Enfer Sombre - Ichigo - Albino
Hair: Doux - Kimma
Blush: Cake Inc - I NEED BLUSHER
Freckles: DuPoon - EvoX Freckles Set
Ears: Swallow - Pixie Gauged S Ears
Nails: Eventyra - Pearlescent
Head: lelutka - EvoX CEYLON 3.0
Tattoo: Lilithe - Hegemone Tattoos - Eggstravaganza 2022!
Dress: Faida - Zubaida Primavera - Eggstravaganza 2022!
Sandals: Sheba - Avril Sandals *Joy - Eggstravaganza 2022!

[Afterward edit: So uh, after I published this I achieved a pretty big thing: I am now a twitch affiliate! If you wanna check out my content, or just generally see more of me, since i stream almost daily, then feel free to check me out, follow, or even subscribe. Thanks, much love. https://www.twitch.tv/lilybean_env ]

You May Also Like

0 comments