Getcha a catcha gacha!

by - 9:57 AM

Phwew, that title is a mouthfull, huh?! There's a new gacha event in town called "Catcha!". The event is full of a bunch of really cool designers, each with a gacha (or several!) that you can play, and try to collect the sets! I picked up some of the pieces from Deadly Nightshade's machine, and made a really interesting elven-neko look. There's tons more to see at the event, so be sure to check it out!
(Note: I meant to post this about 2 weeks ago, but for some reason my Maitreya body had a glitch and wouldn't load pieces! I didn't want to not use the lingerie  I had picked up, which was unfortunately Maitreya-only, so I waited. Glad I did, because I found an even more beautiful hair to use!)
note: The tail is actually BENTO! The animations are delicate and realistically cat-like, but my internet connection wouldn't allow me to upload a gif of the whole screen to show it off

ooooo look at the swirling stars!
I  could watch this thing just swirl for hours.

STYLE CARD

Skin: Lumae - Ertae - Isciila
Hair: Besom - Veil
Eyes: Cureless - Collyrium Eyes
Head: LAQ - Scarlett
Neko ears: Deadly Nightshade - Crystal Neko Ears - Event Item! get it at Catcha!
Neko tail: Deadly Nightshade - Crystal Neko Tail - Event Item! get it at Catcha!
Collar: Deadly Nightshade - Crystal Neko Collar - Event Item! get it at Catcha!
Handheld Item: Deadly Nightshade - Vindicator Soul Gem - FREE - Hunt gift!
Elf ears: Lumae - Leevi ears - Iscilla
Outfit: Sorumin - Doll Lingerie - RARE - [Gatcha Item]
Nails: Alaskametro -

Poses
: Ploom - Fox // Foxcity - Spotlight Bento

Location: Elvion http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wish%20Valley/233/191/24

You May Also Like

0 comments