I'll be your dollie, if you'll be my toy...

by - 12:25 PM

So, if you know me, you know that I absolutely adore all things "Dolly" and "Lolita", it's just a fashion genre that has always absolutely fascinated me... the ruffles, buckles, bows, lace... on and on... Knowing this about me, yesterday out of the blue, my partner decided to buy me yet another adorable Lolita dress! As I tend to stick more towards the sweet/kawaii/Loli end of the genre, I was quite puzzled as to exactly how I was going to style this dress, but in no time at all, I was able to put together a lovely outfit with this gorgeous dress!

I absolutely love how the piercings and necklace I have on seem to make this look feel "complete"

My fantastic hat was the audience gift from Remarkable Oblivion for Saturday's "The Gacha Show"! It was an exclusive gift, and is no longer available as far as I know.

I absolutely adore this dress from + :: Love Equation :: +! It is just the loveliest thing! and my boots, which are from Souled out, keep the feel I was going for... not *too* cute... more "screw your tea party".

Before I, once again, put off finishing this blog post, here's the...


Style Card:
Skin: Essences - Song - Goth 01 - previous TDRF exclusive - no longer available
Hair: Tameless - Lotus - Naturals
Eyes: By Snow - Indogene eyes - NOTE: these use materials!
Hands: Slink - Avatar enhancement hands - casual
Piercing 1: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercings
Piercing 2: :Hebenon Vial: - Captive ball ring - METALS
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] - INK Lipstick
Necklace: Cute Poison - Ouija necklace - Horrorfest exclusive - no longer available
Hat: Remarkable Oblivion - Paragon cap - GACHA SHOW EXCLUSIVE - No longer available
Boots: Souled out - Sexy bitch boots - black

You May Also Like

0 comments