It's the last saturday sale of the year!

by - 2:34 PM

Hey guys! Happy NYE! Today is the last Saturday sale of the year, which is awesome because it's also the last DAY of the year (thank god, right?). There's a lot of great deals in this saturday sale, and it's also a bittersweet one, for me at least. Today is not only the last Saturday sale of the year, it's also AlterEgo & Enertia's last saturday sale, and the last day that they will be open. I've been a patron of AlterEgo for years and have too many of their skins to count, and the Saturday sale item from them is one that I actually suggester/requested personally. ♥

It's the last saturday sale of the year!_003
For their final saturday sale, AlterEgo has out the Mochi skin in several tones that it wasn't offered in before. I snatched up the Ivory tone literally as soon as Toxx put it out for sale. Her notice about the SS item apologized for not being able to do more, but for me, having my request fulfilled, and having her make my wish come true with the final item that the store would release means more to me than I can put into words here.

It's the last saturday sale of the year!_001
Next, I stopped over to Dark Passions to pick up their Saturday sale nails. The "Werk" the Spotlight set comes with belleza, maitreya, omega, and slink applier HUDs and includes 5 glittery colours!

It's the last saturday sale of the year!_002
Then I grabbed this cute sweater and skirt outfit, which is the saturday sale item from 1Hundred. It comes in sizes for most major mesh bodies, and is available separately in a bunch of colours.

It's the last saturday sale of the year!_004
Finally, I popped in to Reign to grab some shoes, because where else do you go for amazing shoes?? It just so happens that they are having a year-end blowout sale right now, and everything in the store is 50% off! I snatched up the fatpack of these shoes, as well as a few other items and high-tailed it before I could do too much damage to my wallet!


Style Card:

Skin: AlterEgo - Mochi - Ivory - Saturday Sale item! $L75 per tone
Hair: Magika - Itch - #01
Head: Catwa - Aisha
Ears: Mandala - Steking ears
Eyes: Ikon - Triumph eyes - Apex
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Tattoo: Diva Couture - Cold Night Tattoo
Nails: Dark Passions - "Werk" The Spotlight - Saturday Sale item! $L75 for fatpack!
Outfit: 1Hundred - Adored outfit - Pink - Saturday Sale item! $L75 per colour
Stockings: Erratic - Eden lingerie - Stockings - Nude
Shoes: Reign - Platform Heels - Customization pack
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Sugar Heart - Short - FREE! Group Gift! (free to join!)

Location: The Forest

You May Also Like

0 comments