You want group gifts? Cuz that's how ya get group gifts!

by - 10:41 AM

So, it's been a bit since I've purposely done a "Holy cheesemuffins all of this is free!" type post, and the recent influx of group gifts among the groups I'm in has inspired me to do so!! 

My super adorable hair, with a to-die-for hat, are the newest group gifts from Little bones ($L250 to join). While this group has a join fee, the gifts are extremely frequent, and I think it's absolutely worth it! My skin is on special sale this week at WOW Skins, and costs a whopping $L25!

While these nails aren't a "group gift" they are a freebie! These are free in Envie's marketplace shop for a limited time, so don't hesitate to snatch them up!

My basic black pumps are a subscriber gift from SYSY, Just hop on over to their store, slap the sub-o, and you should be able to grab them from the history! Last, but certainly not least, my absolutely kawaii dress is the newst group gift from Myrai style! Their group is free to join making this gift 100% free!

Style Card:
Skin: Wow Skins - Chantal - $L25
Hair: Little Bones - Blue Monday - Group gift/$L250 to join
Nails: Envie - Limited time freebie nails - $L0/Marketplace freebie
Eyes: KMADD - Mesh eyes sampler demo - $L0/Marketplace freebie
Dress: Myrai style - Panda mini dress - Group gift/Free to join!
Shoes: Sysy - Classic pumps slink addons - Black - $L0/Subscriber gift

Poses 1 and 3: Presence - Azuri - $L200
Pose 2: ooo Studio - Jewel 1 - $L125

P.S.! I have some super big news!!
http://fabfree.wordpress.com/2014/03/07/introducing-skyler-glasswing
Isn't that THE most exciting thing EVER?? I think so, and I have not been able to stop smiling since last night!

You May Also Like

0 comments