Hellooooooo Titty!

by - 8:07 PM

So, the Hello titty hunt is in full swing, and I am loving all of the amazing gifts! Unlike my previous event posts, however, I'm not going to show off everything, because where's the fun in hunting then? I Just want to show off a few of my favourite things!


This gift is #1 in the hunt, and is from Pink Sugah. The adorable bodysuit comes with appliers for not only your boobs, but your booty as well! It included phat azz appliers, and ones for brazillia as well. The set also comes with shoes, however, I'm not wearing them here. My fantastic "little" black heels are from [Lindsey Warwick]

#3, Que Bella, has this super sexy little latex bodysuit as their gift. I love the wire kitty ears that come with it!

The gift from #4, Patchwork Heart is actually 2 lifted tees and 2 pairs of panties, but my favourite was absolutely this one. I LOVE the monsters Inc. movies, and Sully, or "Kitty!" as he was so adorably dubbed by "Boo" is definitely my favourite character. In fact , my grandparents bought me a Sully stuffed animal for christmas to match the Mike one they got me for my birthday! They happen to sleep in bed with the boyfriend and I every night! 


#5, Epic, has a very very short "booty dress" as their gift. It's actually open at the back, and shows off all of your "best features"! The dress includes tango appliers as well as phat azz appliers!

Shop #7, Tw@ttyC@ke, has this awesomely sexy and skimpy dress out as their gift. The dress comes in a ton of colours, and has appliers for every kind of breasts I have ever heard of, and some that I've never heard of!

My tattoo is actually another hunt gift, this time from #12, Dethly productions!

And finally, my adorable bra and panty set is from Amber-Licious designs, which is gift #17! 

You already know what I'm wearing, and where it came from, but here are the ADDITIONAL credits!


Style Card:

Skin: Glam Affair - Gemma #1 - arcade gatcha item
Hair: Tameless - Gretta - Naturals (LOLAS)
Shoes: [Lindsey Warwick] - Luscious Platform Heels - Noir
Mouthie nom: {Amai} Go Nuts! Donuts S - Megumi Purple
Crown: --[Pins & Needles]-- Princess crown
Hands: Slink - avatar enhancement hands - casual
Feet: Slink - medium feet
Boobs: Lolas - Tangos - updated version

Poses: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Poses 001-010 FATPACK
Furniture: All furniture pictured is from Storaxtree!

You May Also Like

0 comments