Popping in for some FLF fun!

by - 7:49 AM

Hey guys! So, as you may have noticed, I've been incredibly absent lately. This is actually, strangely, due to really good things! Lately, boyfriend and I have been really living life and enjoying it. We've made a bunch of new IRL friends that we hang with every chance we get, spending more time with family, and, of course, we're binge-watching shows snuggled up together, and the most time-consuming thing: We're making our very own fursuits! We're planning on going to Anthrocon in July, and making fursuits is an incredibly time-consuming process. Overall though, we're just finally loving life away from the screen. This doesn't mean that I'm gone though! It just means that my posts are gonna be even more sporadic right now. Sorry-not-sorry about that <3. Sorry for the long blurb! On to the fashion!

[Edit: oops, I meant to post this on friday, but got food poisoning. Sorry!]
So, I love FLF, and this week is no different! There's so many wonderful things for sale this week, I didn't know where to begin. I made my cute summery outfit with FLF items from: Glam Affair, Phedora, and White River Co!

Does my body look different today? That's because IT IS! I'm using the brand new TMP Legacy body! It's gorgeous, the HUD is brilliant, and it includes a deformer system to fit in maitreya and other systems clothes! It's incredible, honestly! As someone who is not a fan of the Maitreya body, this is an amazing new development, since the clothing market is quite full of maitreya-exclusives.
 



STYLE CARD

Skin: Glam Affair - Emma - Basic Line #2 (freckles) - FLF!
Hair: Besom - Sweetener - Fatpack
Head: Genus Project - Babyface head
Body: TMP - Legacy body (using the included deformers for the maitreya fit!)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Starfall
Particles: Deadly Nightshade -Shattered Particle (tintable!!)
Shorts: White River Co - Daytripper Shorts - Wheat - FLF!
Top: White River Co - Lilith Halter - Mint Floral - FLF!
Shoes: Phedora - Alma Platforms - FLF!

Poses: ooo Studio - Palais / Kirin Poses -Azure
Location: Rustic Retreat

You May Also Like

0 comments