Alaskametro rocks my rack!

by - 7:28 PM

Hey guys, after realizing my last two posts glitched out and never actually posted, I've been kinda not really inclined to blog lately, BUT, I just wanted to drop a quick post (assuming it doesn't glitch) and let you know about some really sexy stuff at the Rock Your Rack event! Proceeds benefits the National Breast Cancer Foundation, which is a cause close to my heart.

Alaskametro rocks my rack!_001
Alaskametro's exclusive item, which has a 100% donation is a gorgeous lace bralette which comes in 6 different colours and includes appliers for damn near everything! I'm wearing the peach above, although the windlight on the sim has changed the colour a bit.

Alaskametro rocks my rack!_002
also, my warm fall-toned nails are out right now from Dark Passions at the Pumpkin Town event! The Next November nails are actually a FREE gift right now at the event!

Style Card:

Skin: Lumae -  Eirtae - T1 - Milk // Bare
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Abby Mesh Hair - Fudge
Head: Catwa - Aisha [Fatpack]
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Evening
Body: Belleza - Freya [Full]
Nails: Dark Passions - Next November (Omega) - FREE! - Event item! - For The Pumpkin Town
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Karina Karina Daydreamer Necklace
Top: Alaskametro -Karena - bralet - Peach Event item! - For Rock Your Rack! [EXCLUSIVE]
Jeans: Blueberry -Luxe Box September - Jeans - For Luxe Box [No Longer Available]

You May Also Like

0 comments