Tea for two

by - 12:06 AM

So, first I would like to say that I love that my partner is willing to wear anything at all, just so I can blog it... He's an amazing guy, and I am so very lucky to have him. This post has actually been in the works for a while, but then i got distracted by shiny things!

So, when I was putting this look together, I was in the mood for some serious kawaii... so I decided to have a tea party, complete with froofie dresses from Curio obscura!

Doesn't Fluffy look lovely as a pretty girl? I love the lipstick from Pink acid on him, It really brings out those gorgeous eyes.

These "Sissy Dresses" from curio obscura are seriously to die for! I'm SO glad I picked up a ton of them at the arcade yard sales!

These chairs are actually FREE! The Pigpunzel Salon Chairs from !Ohmai: are free from the hair fair and oh mai, they are adorkable!


Ooooo I forgot to put out a cup of tea for the...

Style card:

Fluffy's outfit:
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Edith_1L
Hair: [Elikatira] Spark - Rainbow Colours - colour 5
Makeup: Pink Acid - Juniper Lips - Barbie Pink
Outfit: Curio Obscura - Lavender Princess Sissy Dress (BOX)
Pose: EyeCandi Glamorous AO - resting head pose

Skyler's Outfit:
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. - Edith_1L
Hair: Clawtooth: - That Pretty Lady Prize - 16 - PrincessBubblegumGlitter
Makeup: Pink Acid - Subtle Lip Gloss - Pink
Outfit: Curio Obscura - Innocent Sweetiekins Sissy Dress
Undies: *~Ri!~* Hearts Fem Thong (large)
Pose: sitting chair F09

Chairs: !Ohmai - Pigpunzel Salon Chairs from !Ohmai
Other props and set: built by me from full perm items and textures!

You May Also Like

0 comments